Total Health Brands - TOLD ME MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED AND NO CHARGES WOULD BE MADE

Hattiesburg, Mississippi 1 comment

WHAT A MISTAKE I MADE!I ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL FOR 4.95.

I CALLED TO MAKE SURE THAT NO "AUTO" FILL WAS ON THE ACCOUNT AND TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THE LADY I SPOKE WITH ASSURED ME THAT I WOULD ONLY BE CHARGED FOR THE TRIAL OF 4.95 AND THAT I DID NOT NEED TO SEND THE UNOPENED PACKAGE BACK TO THE COMPANY. THEY CONFIRMED THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED AND THAT NO FUTURE CHARGES WOULD BE MADE.

3 DAYS LATER 79.99 WAS TAKEN OUT.CANNOT GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE TO ANSWER MY CALL OR THEY WON'T REPLY TO MY EMAILS EITHER.

Comments

East Orange, New Jersey, United States #946045

they charged me 39.95 twice 10 days apart.what a scame.

this bottle was not worth this.

and does not work.Scame

Total Health Brands took my money!!

I agreed to a FREE trial of their vitamins , I agreed to pay shipping costs ONLY.2 weeks later they took $79.99 out of my checking account.

I called they said I could cancel my subscription, which I NEVER agreed too. But would not refu d my money. I cancelled my so called subscription but I am still having small amounts of Monet taken out of my account!!!! There is no phone number attached to the debit?

I have no way of calling them to get them to stop.

If anyone has the pho E number to this awful company I would really appreciate it.Stay away from this company, what they are doi g is illegal .

Total Health Brands - Stole 80 dollars from my account

Detroit, Michigan 0 comments

they may you think you are getting a risk frr trail and tell you nothing about a memebership fee which 80 dollars dont buy from them tried to get in touch with them to talk about refunding my money and couldnt get ahold of anyone.but i placed my order i didnt have a promblem.

the 80 dollar fee should be made up front the customer should know or have the right to to about an upcoming charge on their card.

it should not be a total surprise to a customer and the promote money back grauntee well give me my money back!!!!NOW

Total Health Brands site stole $80

This company is horrible.It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills.

I paid $15 try to their product. I thought that was it. Two weeks later, without notice the debited $79.99! I called to get my money refunded and the person would not help me.

I asked to speak to a manager and he said he was the manager. Randall. After pleading and explaining my situation how I did not knowingly agree to this charge and could not afford, he remained stubborn that I would not get my money back. His reason was that it was "a promotional computer generated charge" and could not be reversed.

I asked his company to send me a check then. This he refused too, saying their system was not set up for that.

Ridiculous.A total rip off.

Comments

Did you read the small print? You may have "accidently" signed up a reoccurring delivery.

I paid Total Health Brands $5.00 FOR A 30 DAY SUPPLY OF THEIR gc7X PRODUCT.After 15 days I see a charge for $79.95 appear on my account as a deduction.

I tried calling then no such number listed I e mailed then no answer. Its a scam and they steel money from peoples accounts without authorization.

I called my bank and they wouldn't do anything.Next step I am sending my problem to the Senitors office for SCAM and withdrawing money withpout my permission from my account.