Total Health Brands site stole $80

This company is horrible.It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills.

I paid $15 try to their product. I thought that was it. Two weeks later, without notice the debited $79.99! I called to get my money refunded and the person would not help me.

I asked to speak to a manager and he said he was the manager. Randall. After pleading and explaining my situation how I did not knowingly agree to this charge and could not afford, he remained stubborn that I would not get my money back. His reason was that it was "a promotional computer generated charge" and could not be reversed.

I asked his company to send me a check then. This he refused too, saying their system was not set up for that.

Ridiculous.A total rip off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 07, 2015 #1030824

Did you read the small print? You may have "accidently" signed up a reoccurring delivery.

0 0 Reply

May 25, 2013 #656026

I paid Total Health Brands $5.00 FOR A 30 DAY SUPPLY OF THEIR gc7X PRODUCT. After 15 days I see a charge for $79.95 appear on my account as a deduction. I tried calling then no such number listed I e mailed then no answer. Its a scam and they steel money from peoples accounts without authorization. I called my bank and they wouldn't do anything. Next step I am sending my problem to the Senitors office for SCAM and withdrawing money withpout my permission from my account.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Total Health Brands. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Total Health Brands.
Filing a new complaint about